Features & Benefits:
BatteryMINDer® Accessory: BM-AIK2 Airframe Interface Kit for Use with FAA-Certified Aircraft
Kit to adapt aviation-specific BatteryMINDers for use with FAA-certified aircraft. Compatible with original, and new CEC1 series BatteryMINDer® chargers. Just hand the kit to your mechanic. Easily installed as a minor alteration (no STC or field approval required) and returned to service with a simple log entry. Enjoy all the benefits of full-time maintenance charging, desulfating, and reconditioning – restored cranking power and capacity PLUS extended battery life.
What’s In the Box:
- Quick connect battery charger harness
- Aviation grade components for FAA-certified aircraft
- Adapts BatteryMINDer® SAE to Anderson SB50
- No FAA field approval or Form 337 is required
- SB50 polarized plug with in-line fuse (assembly tips)
- 6' color-coded MIL-spec wiring (250°C)
- Insulating elastomeric dust cover
- MIL-spec silicone fiberglass sleeving
- Ring Terminals
- Crimp splices
- Installation instructions
- SAE to SB50 harness (not installed on aircraft) also included for adapting BatteryMINDer's trailer plug output to a mating SB50 plug.
- Sample return-to-service log entry
Click Here To View The Instruction Manual
(PDF opens in a new window) Please note that you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.
If you do not have it, CLICK HERE to install it.
Skip Koss, VP at Concorde Battery explains proper charger connections for aircraft batteries. 6 minute video.
Aircraft Installation examples: